Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services
9600 Perry Highway 100 Ste
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- SRES & SRS
My Approach is Easy Going!
- Buying and/or selling a home is one of the most important decisions in a lifetime. I do not pressure my clients and I remind them I work on their timeline. I want my clients to be comfortable during the process and to have confidence and satisfaction in the decisions they make.
I am Flexible!
- Flexibility is necessary in the real estate industry. I have been a full time REALTOR® since 2003 and make every effort to be available when I am needed.
I Have Fun!
- I truly LOVE my job and I make sure all parties involved enjoy the process as much as possible! I try my best to stay even-keeled even when emotions run high. Some of my clients have become life-long friends that I stay in touch with years after their home closings.
Education and Training
- Recipient of the Pittsburgh Post Gazette FIVE STAR REAL ESTATE Agent award since 2011! www.fivestarprofessional.com
- Multi-million dollar producer
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania (SRU) with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Spanish & Business
- Studied abroad in Valladolid Spain for 6 months in 2001
Awards And Designations
-Named a FIVE STAR REAL ESTATE AGENT since 2011! After review by a blue-ribbon panel of local real estate experts, fewer than 7 percent of all licensed agents in the Pittsburgh area were selected.
-International President's Circle Awardee
-SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation) specializing in serving the 50+ community in Pittsburgh.
-SRS (Seller Representative Specialist Designation) specializing in marketing & listing homes for sale.
-Average Days on the Market for my listings in 2017: 27 DAYS!
-My List/Sell Ratio for my listings last year: 98.9%!
Areas of Expertise
Helping Home buyers and Sellers in One of Life's Most Important Decisions! I work in all areas in and around Pittsburgh, especially in the North Hills & Southern Butler County. Some of these areas include McCandless, Franklin Park, Ross Township, West View, Bellevue, Avalon, Observatory Hill, Hampton, Shaler, Etna, Marshall, Pine Township, Wexford & Gibsonia, Cranberry Township, Zelienople, Evans City, Baden & Economy.
Personal Background & Community Involvement
- A Proud Mom!
- Lifetime Resident of the North Hills
- Fluent in Spanish and active in the Hispanic Community of Pittsburgh
- Teacher for Kids Club at my Church since 2014
- Active member of Business Network International (BNI)- Groundbreakers Hampton Chapter
- Active in McKnight Meals on Wheels since 2009
- Ran two 1/2 Marathons: Nashville, TN & PITTSBURGH, PA
Communities I Serve- All areas within 30 minutes of downtown Pittsburgh & all areas up to 45 minutes north of the City of Pittsburgh!
Effective Marketing Strategies
- I use drone photography as well as 3D virtual tours when listing a home for sale. A buyer in another area can easily walk through the home without even being in Pittsburgh!
- I have access to professional home staging and virtual home staging.
Being from Pittsburgh, I know the areas and price ranges inside and out! One of the things I love about my hometown is that it has such a great variety of neighborhoods and a price ranges for everyone! I have a lot of fun helping my clients move in or move on, but I also know it's a huge responsibility to be entrusted with your biggest investment, and I take it seriously! Whether you are a 1st time home buyer, move up buyer or looking to sell your home for a desired profit or in a certain time frame, feel free to give me a call. I welcome the opportunity to be of assistance and will make sure you have a positive experience, while delivering results!